Monday, December 8, 2008

The Beginning

Good Morning to all,This is my first attempt at blogging so bare with me while I work out the bugs and finalize my design.I live in the great mid-west and we are in for another snow storm this one promises to dump up to a foot of snow in some areas.It is forecasted to start around mid day with freezing rain & sleet before turning to all snow over night.I'm sure all the kids will love this,sure to be alot of school closing- probably sometime today depending on how bad it gets.Well I probably be back later today with a update & maybe a few pics of our wonderful weather.Chow for now.

2 comments:

Lor said...

Awesome start Wanda! I luv the title of your blog and your choice in a blog template! It'll be fun to watch you blog progress and check-in for updated on your world!! :)

Rachel said...

Hi Wanda -- Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Guess what! You won my shop :) Contact me so I can get you the details :)

mrsams@verizon.net

Rachel
-creating as Steel City Scraps