Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More Snow

It's been a few days so I thought I'd pop in & post an update. We've had 2 days of bitter cold weather,Monday was - 25 wind chill,the wind was terrible and yesterday wasn't much better.Today it warmed up some but now we have snow,we could get 3-6 inches ,it's suppose to snow till around midnight,I'm so glad I don't have to work tomorrow!! Then on Thursday it's forecast to blow in big storm,8-14 inches with blowing & drifting.My hubby & I are suppose to have our company Christmas Parties,his on Friday night & mine on Saturday,we'll have to see which way this storm actually moves.

I have been sick lately so I haven't felt like finishing shopping and Christmas is right around the corner,so you know what i'll be doing tomorrow.Good thing is the stores should be kind of quite,unless there's a snow day.I'll keep my fingers crossed that doesn't happen. Well I gotta go,I'm finishing a scarf I'm knitting for my secret person at work and it has be done by Friday.Have a great night & I'll try to post again in the next couple of days !! Chow !!

No comments: